Just out of curiousity.........

Go down

Just out of curiousity.........

Post  Bazinga! on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 am

Just curious what everyone is currently reading right now.

I am on the second book of the Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancy. I've read the first book (titled 'The Monstrumologist') ages ago and I'm now finally getting around to reading the second book (titled 'Curse of the Wendigo'). I figured I'd read this while I'm waiting for the next book in the 'Last Apprentice' series to come out. I've got till January 22nd, I believe, to wait for that so I figured I'd catch up on other things while I'm waiting. This is a pretty good series to read, or it is for me anyway. However, it may not be for the faint of heart. It's kind of scary and gruesome, so if you don't like that sort of thing then you might want to shy away.

I'm also reading the Locke & Key series by Joe Hill. It's more of a comic book, I guess. I don't normally reading comics, this is my first one. But this looked interesting to me so I picked it up. I am currently on the first book (which I believe each 'book' actually has about six issues of comics in each, if I'm not mistaken). I like what I see so far but like I said, I'm only on the first book.

View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum